Terms & Conditions
Please note that entry to Ffos Las Racecourse is at all times subject to our terms & conditions of entry, a copy of which can be downloaded below.
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the racecourse office on 01554 811092. Management reserve the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason. Refunds must be requested within seven working days of the abandoned fixture.
- In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
- Abandonment before completion of the first race - badge valid for another race meeting or full refund;
- Abandonment before completion of the fourth race - 50% refund;
- Abandonment thereafter - no refund.
- We accept debit or credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, Switch or Delta. Please note that there is a card transaction charge of £2 for any card payments.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term "Ffos las Racecourse Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ffos Las Racecourse Ltd. Our company registration number is 6619703 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ffos Las Racecourse prior written consent
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales